Application details for Regular use (Trial)
The supercomputer systems that are available for use under this system are as follows.
Eligibility for use
Applicants and members of research groups must be eligible users of the Center (students, researchers affiliated with Japanese universities, public organizations, and/or corporations). The representative must be a resident of Japan and qualified to use the supercomputer, excluding a student who does not have the payment sources for cost of use.
Modes of use
Research projects can be carried out by individuals or in research groups comprising two or more members.
- Application is accepted only once. Application to use the same computer system multiple times is not permitted.
- Use is permitted until the date for end of service in the fiscal year.
- When submitting an application, the necessary volume of resources (tokens assigned) is set based on a monthly unit. It is possible to add tokens up to a maximum of one year’s worth.
- Users are required to submit a report on the results of use must be submitted within one month after the end of the trial use period.
- It is possible to make the transition to regular use (general) after the regular use (trial) period has ended.
- Foreign nationals and those residing abroad who wish to use the system may submit an application based on the following.
Use of supercomputers by foreign nationals and those residing abroad
Cost of use
Please refer to the links below for the lists on the cost of use for each system.【FY2023】
Application for use (Japanese version only)
Research Support Team, Information Strategy Group, Information Systems Department,
The University of Tokyo