* Request to users
･ Please see "Precautions when using supercomputer systems".
Services currently in operation
- "Supercomputer System Operation and Maintenance Measures (COVID-19)" is published. (May 8, 2023)
- "Portal Site for GPU Porting Method (Japanese)" is published. (November 25, 2022)
- "Operation of Wisteria/BDEC-01 in FY2023" is published. (March 8, 2023)
- "Oakbridge-CX Service Termination Notice." is published. (December 28, 2022)
- "Increase in Supercomputer System Usage Fees and Reduction in the Number of Service Nodes for FY2023." is published. (January 16,2023)
- All services are operating normally. If you want to see operation schedule please refer 「Operating schedule」. (May 30, 2023)
- The submission deadline for the FY2023 application form for use has been announced. Applications will no longer be accepted if the number of applications reach the quota for compute resources that can be provided, so please submit your application early. (January 27, 2023)
- Please do not run your parallel jobs on the login nodes because they are shared among all of the users.
(Note:Any parallel jobs found running on a login node will be terminated.)
- Please see "Precautions when using supercomputer systems".