Oakbridge-CX Service Termination Notice.
The Oakbridge-CX supercomputer system will be out of service at the end of September 2023.
Notes on Service Termination
- The maximum system usage period is six months in FY2023.
- Please consider Wisteria/BDEC-01 for use of the supercomputer after the service ends.
- Those who use the Oakbridge-CX system for general use can apply for "Transfer of Tokens" to Wisteria/BDEC-01 . Please also check "Transfer of Tokens" .
- Please apply your token transfer by 9:00 AM on September 26. Please note that even if you have remaining tokens at the end of the service, you will not be able to transfer them to another system or receive a refund.
- All files on the system will be deleted after the service ends. Please migrate the necessary files to Wisteria/BDEC-01 or "Large-scale Common Storage System (Ipomoea-01)" yourself, or have a local backup.
- Invoices for user fees will be issued in November for applications received within FY2022 and in December for applications received in FY2023.